Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Can Do It -- Just for Today!

Are you struggling with pain and sorrow today? Does life have you feeling like there is no light at the end of the tunnel? Is your heart feeling broken and hopeless? Then, think on this:

Just for today –
I can face my fears with courage.
I can set aside my worries.
I can think healthy thoughts.
I can read something hopeful.
I can say thank you for one blessing.
I can look to the heavens with awe.

Just for today –
I can remind myself that I am never alone.
I can forgive others and myself.
I can imagine a time when I will feel happy.
I can step out of the darkness and appreciate the sun.
I can count the stars and know that I am counted among them.

Just for today – I can choose to live with hope. – Clara Hinton

“My heart is lifted up when I focus on hope.” -- Clara Hinton

“Let me hear Thy loving kindness in the morning; for I trust in Thee.”-- Psalm 143: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment