Monday, September 29, 2008

We Have Been Given the Promise of Hope!

Why do things happen as they do? Why are jobs lost? Why are relationships broken? Why do children get involved in drugs? Why do people have to suffer through painful illnesses? Why are children taken from us?

I won’t pretend that I can give you the answers to these mind-boggling questions. What you’re faced with right now is way too big, too overwhelming, too personal for anyone to step in and say they have the answers.

I can tell you this for a fact, though. You are not alone. God is alive, and He proves it over and over again by leaving His signature in all of life. Look to the mountains and see His majesty. Look to nature and feel His creation. Look into the eyes of a loved one and feel His breath of life.

We have been given the promise of hope, and of knowing that we are never alone. We are provided just the right amount of love, of faith, and of hope to carry us through the darkest times of our lives. Turn to Him. Trust Him. Listen to Him as He whispers words of love and strength to us every day. You can make it, and you will make it! Hope is alive and will carry your through! -- Clara Hinton

“Every new dawn delivers new hope.” --Clara Hinton

“To Thee, O Lord, I lift up my soul. O my God, in Thee I trust.” -- Psalm 25:1

No comments:

Post a Comment